Monday 14 November 2011

BROGAN- And CARLY Script

BROGAN CARLY
INT- BUS STOP- NIGHT
CARLY sits on the bench and BROGAN stomps around looking angry.
CARLY
BROGAN What’s wrong?
BROGAN
Vinny is cheating on me!
CARLY
*sigh* there is something I need to tell you BROGAN,
BROGAN
What?
     CARLY
I know Vinny is cheating on you, cause he is cheating on you with me.
     BROGAN stands still in shock
                BROGAN
(shouts) What!?
     BROGAN slaps CARLY in the face.
CARLY
BROGAN please, don’t do this! It wasn’t anything special. It was an accident. I’m sorry!
     BROGAN
You was supposed to be my best mate! I wouldn’t do anything like this to you! Why you gonna do this for?
Vinny is seen walking down the street, sees BROGAN and starts to run back.          
BROGAN
Excuse me!? Where do you think you’re going!? Who do you think you are? Running round behind my back with this creature!? Telling me you love me then “seeing” my best mate.
                Vinny
           Wait what are you on about BROGAN? I ain’t done nothing              with CARLY. I wouldn’t ever do that to you.
                BROGAN
           Well CARLY said-
                CARLY
(crying) Oh BROGAN I’ve messed up. Me and Vinny never did do anything, I said it to break you two up. I’m sorry.
     BROGAN
(shouts like a troll) Get out of my face! I never want to see you ever again! But Vinny, if you never did that with CARLY, why was you running away when you saw me? Something to run from Vinny?
     Vinny
Alright, alright I robbed the bank with your granddad again.
     BROGAN
*sigh* Not again!

    
    

I done this by using corier new font. We had to use the names in capital letters and we had to use certain allignment.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent script Lucy
    Distinction
    To make this even better, you could think about including more information about what we see on screen. you have included lots of great dialogue but be sure to make it really clear what all the action is that's happening.

    Mr Monahan

    PS you may want to change the background on your blog. I;m not 100% it's appropriate. Do you think it would be right if a boy had a picture of a half-naked woman on his blog?

    ReplyDelete