Thursday 29 September 2011

Nicki Minaj Photoshop <-- Mag Cover


I created this image using Adobe Photoshop...


First I had to use the magic wand tool to mask her head, then i chose the fonts and colours i would use, the pink matching her nails, the black matching her hair and the blue suiting her eye colour. I also decided to use the font that suited her personality. I used rulers to make sure all the text was alligned so it didnt look scattered every where.


I also added a box at the bottom with a picture of her posing as it suits the text on the right to it.

2 comments:

  1. Lucy
    Excellent work
    you have chosen a great masthead and made the colours match with the main image,
    you have added cover lines on the page to illustrate what would be inside the magazine. You have some good alignment on the left and right of the page.
    This is a Distinction.
    you could make this even better by making the main Nicki Minaj cover line bigger and bolder, and then make the subheading smaller underneath it. Make it stand out!

    Well done

    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it is a distinction but it is not yet finished

    ReplyDelete