Monday 19 September 2011

Kanye West

To Make This I Used Photoshop To Create A Magazine Cover With A Celebrity On It. I Used My Masking Skills To Do This. We Had To Have Different Layers To Make it Look Like Kanye West Was Standing Infront Of A Sign That Said 'Source' But Really It Was Just Another Layer In The Backround.


The Tools I Used Were Masking, Magic Wand, Air Brushing, And Ruler Allignment. I Also Helped Other People To Do Their Work When They Needed Help. I Did Need Help Sometimes Because Somethings Were Very Confusing. I Didn't Finish It But I Think I Done Quite A Good Job.

2 comments:

  1. Lucy
    Great effort so far.
    You have done great job masking the image and placing the masthead behind it. You have chosen colours that match with the photograph.

    This is a merit at the moment. What of you think you could do to make this even better? Think about alignment and your choice of font (especially for the Kanye West cover line - what do you think of it?)

    Mr Monahan

    ReplyDelete
  2. To improve i could improve on the allignment and maybe a different font that suits his personality or one that definately stands out.

    ReplyDelete